quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

Natalie Portman cover girl of ELLE Canada magazine


"Taking a break from filming her superhero sequel "Thor: The Dark World," Natalie Portman scored herself a feature in the November 2012 issue of ELLE Canada magazine.
Tucking her hands into her pockets, the 31-year-old actress looked adorable for the Frederic Auerbach shoot while opening up about being a new mom to dealing with fame.
A few highlights from Miss Portman's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE Canada!
On being a well-known actress:
"When you're famous, you put walls up because people want too much from you-strangers get too close."

On managing her time as a new mommy:
"I've been really lucky in that I can nap when he naps. Like everyone else, I'm scared about what happens when I go back to work."

On how her beauty routine has changed since giving birth:
"Everything has to be easier, faster and healthy-since everything I wear Aleph ends up eating. I wash my face, moisturize and put on some Dior Nude foundation.""


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/natalie-portman/natalie-portmans-november-2012-elle-canada-feature-752870)