quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

Ashley Greene cover girl of Angeleno magazine




"With her new movie "Breaking Dawn - Part 2 " set to hit theaters on November 16th, Ashley Greene pitched in on promotions by covering the November 2012 issue of Angeleno magazine.
Putting her flawless face on display, the 25-year-old actress sported bright red lips for the Carlos Ruiz shot front page while opening up about dating, her family and the moment she knew she wanted to act.
A few highlights from Miss Greene's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Angeleno!
On staying grounded:
"The greatest thing about my parents is that they love me and support me. You need someone who is going to help you make that better version of yourself. I need someone who is strong but supportive and who love me - someone who isn't afraid to call me on my sh*t."

On the type of person she would like to date:
"I would love to date someone outside of the industry, [but] it's hard to relate to someone who hasn't gone through the same thing as you."

On the moment she knew she wanted to act:
"I fell in love with it and my teacher was so passionate about acting and teaching - I saw how in love he was with the whole world.""


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-greene/ashley-greene-covers-angeleno-november-2012-753171)