domingo, 28 de outubro de 2012

Krysten Ritter cover of Playboy





"With her ABC comedy "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" set to embark on its second season beginning October 23rd, Krysten Ritter continued with her publicity efforts by lending her beauty to a feature in the November 2012 issue of Playboy.
And while she wasn't willing to ditch her duds for the men's magazine, the 30-year-old actress did manage to heat things up while rocking sexy red and black frocks for the Darren Tieste shot spread.
Meanwhile, a few highlights from Miss Ritter's accompanying interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Playboy!
The Articke
On wishing she was a little less easy to spot:
“On some days I do. I think my friends and boyfriend wish that. My boyfriend [Briang Geraghty] is a character actor, he can hide. But I’m a cartoon character, I have black bangs, I can’t hide. People are mostly respectful and kind. But at one in the morning in Vegas when everyone’s wasted and yelling at you, you wish you could just kind of disappear, and you cant.'”

On whether or not her parents being divorced soured her opinion of marriage:
“I was never the little girl who dreamed about a wedding or a big white dress. It was never my thing, but I don’t think I’m sour on marriage. I just don’t know if I’m the type, marriage seems scary to me.”

On the difference between network and cable television:
“More people see you on a network, and the network people know where you are at all times. I’ve been around so long I approach every job exactly the same whether it’s big or small. For me it didn’t feel different until I heard on the walkie-talkie, ‘Krysten is at craft service,’ ‘Krysten is around the corner.’ They are always keeping tabs on you.”



(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/krysten-ritter/krysten-ritter-cranks-hotness-playboy-november-2012-747583)