sábado, 20 de outubro de 2012

Dita Von Teese at Decades in Los Angeles







"She’s a constant source of creative energy, and Dita Von Teese attended the launch of her new collection at Decades in Los Angeles last night (October 18).
The beautiful burlesque babe was the picture of perfection in a vintage rose-printed dress as she worked her magic for the cameras.
In a recent interview, Dita confessed that while she experimented with drugs in the past, she quit as soon as she realized the detriment to her well-being.
"I got skinny. I was worried about the way I looked but also about the impact it was having on my health. I remember seeing a picture of myself and my ribs were sticking out. That was my motivation for not doing drugs anymore."
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dita-von-teese/dita-von-teese-launches-new-collection-746490)