sexta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2012

Candice Accola cover girl of Fault magazine




"With "The Vampire Diaries" fourth season underway, Candice Accola scored herself a feature in the November 2012 issue of Fault magazine.
The 25-year-old actress adorned herself in a sexy leather dress and darling floral-printed romper for the hot Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold shot spread while dishing about topics including vampires to her own "Fault."

A few highlights from Miss Accola's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fault!
On the popular vampire trend:
“I think it’s such a funny pop culture phenomenon, and I am so excited to be a part of it. I was never into the vampire craze, but it’s such an amazing thing to be a part of such a big pop culture craze. It’s such a whimsical world.”

On how she spends her downtime:
“When I’m on hiatus, I look for opportunities to work in a different way so I can push myself. This year is all about doing just that. I did a web series called ‘Dating Rules From My Future Self’ that’s in its second season. It was really fun, and it’s comedy so I had to work out my funny muscles, which was an interesting thing.”

On her own 'Fault':
"I worry too much."


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/candice-accola/candice-accola-november-2012-fault-feature-746589)