segunda-feira, 8 de outubro de 2012

Tulisa Contostavlos cover girl for Cosmopolitan UK magazine



"Getting ready to release her debut solo album "The Female Boss" on November 26th, Tulisa Contostavlos pitched in on promotions by covering the November 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan UK magazine.
The 24-year-old British singer looked stunning in a sparkly blazer and red leather shorts for the Ben Riggot shot front page while opening up about her sex tape that leaked to adjusting to being single.
The Article
On having sex at a young age:
“When I was younger, I made mistakes and ended up sleeping with guys too soon, then they’d dump me and not want to be in a relationship with me. I learnt early on that, OK, it doesn’t work like that. I do have a rule… if we have sex, we’re going to be in a relationship. I have to know that I’ve either fallen in love or I can fall in love with this man before I take that step.”

On her sex tape:
"But that was the worst time of my life… But to me it was literally the worst possible thing for my career and what I stand for… and it was the most humiliating thing ever for me… It was a private moment and it was devastating enough that it was out there in the first place. I felt violated.”

On being single:
“I’ve jumped from relationship to relationship all my life. This is the first time that I’ve been single for so long, and it’s only been two or three months… But I feel like now I’m actually alright without anybody."



(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/tulisa-contostavlos/tulisa-contostavlos-covers-cosmopolitan-uk-november-2012-739845)