segunda-feira, 8 de outubro de 2012

Nicole Kidman on Harper's Bazaar magazine.




"With her new movie "The Paperboy" set to hit theaters on October 17th, Nicole Kidman garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the November 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.
The 45-year-old actress looks gorgeous in gold as she slipped into an Emilio Pucci gown and a Cartier cuff for the Terry Richardson shot front page while dishing about everything from pregnancy rumors and red carpet attire to her country rocker hubby, Keith Urban.
The Article
On early fame when she was married to Tom Cruise:
“In those early years, it was like, ‘I’m here and I’m clutching onto your arm, and it all feels a little overwhelming and really strange,” she recalls. “And I was shy. Deeply shy. I didn’t feel comfortable at all. But I felt very comfortable at home.”

On her husband of six years, Keith Urban:
“He just gave me confidence through just being very kind to me and understanding me, opening me up to trying things, my sexuality, those sorts of things.”

On pregnancy rumors dying down as she gets older:
“Less as you get older. All of that other stuff becomes less important. Like, I’ve always had a little belly. I mean, now that I’m 45, they don’t say, ‘Oh, she’s pregnant!’ as much. But I’ve got skinny arms and legs, and then I’ve got a little belly.”

On red carpet attire:
"I make sure to wear comfortable dresses because I want to be able to go out afterward and, you know, bend.”


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-kidman/nicole-kidman-covers-harpers-bazaar-november-2012-731177)