quinta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2012

Vanessa Hudgens cover girl of Canada’s Glow magazine





"Vanessa Hudgens shines in a Blumarine dress on the winter cover of Canada’s Glow 
magazine.
The 23-year-old actress chats with the mag about her fitness regimen, standing out and staying true to herself. Check it:
On Gimme Shelter: “With so many actresses who want the exact same role, you’ve got to stand out and be different and not let anybody tell you no.”
On finding fun in fitness: “I spin, I do yoga, I dance a lot. I’ll go hike. Honestly, anything that sounds like fun.”
On following her heart: “At the end of the day, I’m going to do what I want to do, regardless of whether it may upset someone. But I think that if I’m doing right for myself, then that’s all I really need to care about.”



(SOURCE: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/11/15/vanessa-hudgens-covers-glows-winter-issue/)