quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2012

Nicole Scherzinger cover girl of Marie Claire UK magazine




"Taking a break from her "X-Factor UK" duties, Nicole Scherzinger garnered herself some added exposure by covering the December 2012 issue of Marie Claire UK magazine.
Dressing up in a slew of stunning black designer dresses, the 34-year-old singer posed for the David Roemer shot front page while opening up about her fear of being poop and what she thinks of Chris Brown.
Highlights from Miss Scherzinger's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire UK!
On her relationship with Chris Brown:
"I've known Chris since he started in the business. He's like a little brother [to me]. He's one of the most talented people in the industry."

On her Formula 1 beau Lewis Hamilton:
"Lewis and I are a team and we're really there for each other, and the time we spend together I do cherish, it's separate from everything else. I know there are a lot of relationships who, you know... take Kanye West and Kim Kardashian - well, they're perfect for the cameras. Lewis and I are a bit more subdued."

On waiting to have children:
"I'm not having someone else raise my kids. I think five years might be a good time to look at having children, but I think whenever it's meant to happen is when it will happen. Right now, I'm focussing on my career. I see lots of women having beautiful children later in life now. And, if not, just freeze your eggs."

On why she's afraid to lose her fortune:
"We couldn't afford the luxury of getting a year book or school photos or anything like that. Mum got all my clothes from second-hand stores and garage sales. And to think of losing it scares me because I grew up with nothing."


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzinger-covers-marie-claire-uk-december-2012-752217)