quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

Amanda Seyfried cover girl of VanityFair
















"Amanda Seyfried looks stunning in her photo spread for VanityFair.com.
“There is nothing bad to say about Hugh [Jackman]. He isn’t human. I bet you anything he’s got some kind of superhuman capabilities, beyond just being just the kindest, gentlest soul I’ve come across,” the 26-year-old actress shared about her Les Miserables co-star.
Amanda also talked about her upcoming film Lovelace with the mag.
“We were doing a scene where I was supposed to be going down on Peter Sarsgaard,” Amanda said. “We used a popsicle, and I had my arms covering the popsicle. It was footage that he was going to show the Deep Throat guy, to get her into the movie, to get her cast. I was laughing hysterically throughout. I couldn’t stop laughing.”"

(SOURCE: http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/21/amanda-seyfried-vanity-fair-photo-spread/)