terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

Nicole Kidman cover of DuJour magazine






"Taking a break from filming her upcoming movie "Grace of Monaco," Nicole Kidman garnered herself some added exposure by covering the Winter 2012 issue of DuJour magazine.
The 45-year-old actress looked stunning in a cashmere MAX MARA cardigan for the Patrick Demarchelier shot front page while opening up about everything from her relationship with Tom Cruise to being a mother.
A few highlights from Miss Kidman's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to DuJour !
On filming "Eyes Wide Shut:"
"It was an exhausting project, but in the end everyone felt they accomplished something special. I know critics think the movie is dark, but I think there is hope. Stanley [Kubrick] was emphasizing the importance of loyalty and commitment in a marriage, that marriage is a relationship that has to transcend sexuality."

On her marriage to Tom Cruise:
"I was totally smitten—I fell madly, passionately in love. I was reeling with Tom. I would have gone to the ends of the earth for him. I was so impulsive and naïve… We were in a bubble, just the two of us. We became very dependent on one another."

On how motherhood has changed her:
"Having my baby has been a healing experience. It took me so long to have a child. I feel enormous gratitude. Sunday has healed an enormous amount in me. It’s a very private thing, but she just has."



(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-kidman/nicole-kidman-covers-dujour-winter-2012-759708)