quinta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2012

Marion Cotillard cover of W magazine








"With her new movie "Rust and Bone" set to hit theaters on November 23rd, Marion Cotillard pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of W magazine.
Looking ready for the holidays, the 37-year-old actress posed in a stunning red Dior Haute Couture belted cashmere coat with Dior jewels and Atsuko Kudo gloves for the Tim Walker shot front page while rocking garb from Gaultier Paris and Chanel Haute Couture in the accompanying spread.
Meanwhile, a few of the highlights from Miss Cotillard's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to W!
The Article
On being snubbed at Cannes:
"I think I may have been on too many magazine covers. In France, they like the underdog. In America, they appreciate success."

On the first movie she ever saw:
"'Fantasia.' The dancing hippopotamus made an impression on me. And, of course, 'E.T.' I went totally mad in the theater. I was almost pulling my hair out when they took E.T. away. That’s a deep memory of anger, despair, and pain. They had to get me out of the theater. I was screaming."

On whether it's more difficult to do a death scene or sex scene:
"Definitely a sex scene. I hate sex scenes. The body is so important in this movie, but I hate being naked onscreen. It’s very weird to imagine how a person would have sex. It cannot be your way. Otherwise, it would be super uncomfortable and overly intimate. Everyone has a way to have sex, so a character does too. I mean, kissing is very powerful. You feel something, you know? It’s really intense to kiss as another person."




(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/marion-cotillard/marion-cotillard-covers-w-december-2012-752254)