quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

Marion Cotillard cover girl of Harper's Bazaar UK


"With her new movie "Rust and Bone" set to hit theaters on November 23rd ,Marion Cotillard pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar UK magazine.
The 37-year-old actress looked stunning in a Christian Dior dress and Tiffany & Co. jewels for the Ben Hassett shot front page while opening up about topics including British culture to the challenges of acting.
Highlights from Miss Cotillard's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Harper's Bazaar UK!
On her love for British culture:
"I think of England as music with fashion. You mix rock 'n' roll with everything, from royalty to punk to the bourgeoisie. Music-wise, you're the best. David Bowie, the Rolling Stones, Radiohead, the Beatles...."

On preparing for the role of Stéphanie in her new film, "Rust And Bone":
"Well, I mean, I love my job, but I'm not going to cut my legs off. Stéphanie loses her legs. It's a shock. If she'd been without them for years, I would have worked differently. But I had to learn with her how it felt - that loss. How it changes her."

On the challenge of acting:
"[Being an actor is] like you're this tightrope walker. Even if you know how to do it, you never know if you're going to make it to the other side."


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/marion-cotillard/marion-cotillard-covers-harpers-bazaar-uk-december-2012-752093)