quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2012

Jessica Chastain cover girl of Marie Claire



"Jessica Chastain strikes a pose for the December 2012 issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands Tuesday (November 20).
Here is what the Oscar nominated actress had to share with the mag:
On her focus while attending Julliard: “I never wanted to be a movie star. I wanted to be an actor. I don’t really drink, and I’ve never been to a rave. I used to cut school to read Shakespeare, not to make out in the park.”
On how success has not changed her lifestyle: “I used to have a lot of anxiety about how I was going to stay afloat, because as soon as I graduated, I never asked my parents for money. I always supported myself through acting and would make money last a long time. I understand the value of money, and I’m not an impulsive buyer. I bought a new laptop three years ago, and before I bought it, I spent a month thinking about buying it. So my lifestyle hasn’t changed, except my anxiety about paying the rent is gone.”
On meeting men: “I’m very shy when it comes to guys.” One of her friends said to her, ‘Now that you’re successful, you have to be more overt with men, you have to make it very clear that you’re interested, otherwise they won’t [approach you].’ – “I like to be wooed, but I’ve had to be more outwardly available, I guess.”"

(SOURCE: http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/14/jessica-chastain-covers-marie-claire-december-2012/)