segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2012

Isla Fisher cover of Women's Health magazine



"With her new movie "Rise of the Guardians" set to hit theaters on November 21st, Isla Fisher pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Women's Health magazine.
The 36-year-old actress looked stunning in skintight mini dress for the James Dimmock shot front page while opening up about topics including her lack of confidence, personal health regimen and crazy career.
Highlights from Miss Fisher's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Women's Health!
On her crazy career:
“After doing that [Wedding Crashers], I had 12 months where I was auditioning three times a day and I didn’t get a single job. That was a real low point. But with hindsight, those movies turned out to be awful, so I dodged a bullet. If I’d got any of them, I wouldn’t be where I am today.”

On her lack of confidence:
“I never had the chutzpah to just come to LA and make it. I didn’t have that confidence. I’m always surprised when I get a job. I never saw this in my horizon.”

On her personal health regimen:
“I do watch my food. But I’ve been blessed in that I never had any body issues during pregnancy. I loved being able to eat whatever I wanted and the whole experience of giving life. And I never worried about losing the weight afterwards, because breastfeeding burns all the calories up so fast. Breastfeeding – that’s my big slimming secret! That and Spanx. Anytime anyone compliments me on my figure, I’m wearing my Spanx undies.”"


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/isla-fisher/isla-fisher-covers-womens-health-december-2012-752253)