terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2012

Dakota Fanning cover girl of InStyle UK magazine





With her new movie "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" set to hit theaters on November 16th, Dakota Fanning pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of InStyle UK magazine.
The 18-year-old actress struck a range of playful poses for the Karen Collins shot spread while opening up about topics including the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal and why she's still a single lady.
Highlights from Miss Fanning's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to InStyle UK!
The Article
On the scandal involving gal pal Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson:
“Well, I just think that media frenzies like that… Everyone thinks they have the right to, you know, publicise the struggles and sadness and heartbreak and all of that. It’s like, ‘Why do you think you are the authority to judge people’s experiences?”

On her Marc Jacobs’ Oh, Lola! perfume campaign that was banned in the UK last year:
"I’ve always been drawn to material that’s more kind of heavy, you know? Whether it be dark or dramatic or sometimes disturbing. And that can be hard to do when people think you’re still a kid."

On why she's single:
“I’m not the kind of girl who really wants boyfriends in my life. I’m very black and white in what I feel and I don’t wanna be with someone that I don’t foresee spending a long time with.”



(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dakota-fanning/dakota-fanning-covers-instyle-uk-december-2012-752092)