segunda-feira, 5 de novembro de 2012

Cameron Diaz cover girl of ELLE UK magazine


"With her new movie "Gambit" set to hit theaters in the UK on November 21st,Cameron Diaz pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of ELLE UK magazine.
Leaning against a bright red wall, the 40-year-old actress looked stunning a girly white dress with floral accents for the David Slijper shot front page while opening up about everything from having kids to wishing she could use "magic" in her dating life.
Highlights from Miss Diaz's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE UK!
On wishing she could date her 75-year-old "Gambit" co-star Tom Courtenay:
"I need a little bit of hocus-pocus magic voodoo to try get him to be, like, 40 years younger. He's so charming, so much fun."

On why she never wed:
"[Marriage] just wasn't the thing I was drawn to. I certainly didn't want it in my 20s. Or my 30s."

On the possibility of having children:
"I don't need to have the children in my life be a part of my literal flesh. And anyway, there's still a possibility of that, I ain't that old. I'm feeling very ... capable."


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/cameron-diaz/cameron-diaz-covers-elle-uk-december-2012-752109)