quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

Ashley Tisdale cover girl of Jezebel magazine





"Ashley Tisdale graces the newest issue of Atlanta’s Jezebel magazine.
Inside the special collector’s edition, the 27-year-old actress opens up about Scary Movie 5, being in love and reality television. Check it:
On her Scary Movie 5 husband, Simon Rex: “Simon is so much fun. He’s a really cool dude. He’s such a foodie, and he loves the Atlanta Fish Market, so we’ve been there a couple of times, and it’s really good. Chops Lobster Bar has amazing steak, and Rathbun’s is really good, too.”
On her own character Jody: “Jody is the type of character who’s very naive and trying to be the perfect mom. She and her husband are not fit to be parents at all. She’s always doing something crazy and it’s fun. We’re spoofing Black Swan and Paranormal Activity, so I play parts of Natalie Portman‘s character and parts of the girl from Paranormal.”
On the ups and downs of reality TV: “I would never do a reality show. I don’t mind producing them, because I love to watch reality shows. It’s such a guilty pleasure of mine. but I don’t have the type of personality to let people into my life that much. There are people who are v ery successful and good at it, and they have those personalities that are reality-TV magic. I grew up in a business where I played characters, so to be myself in front of the camera freaks me out a little bit.”
On love in Hollywood: “Yeah, I am [in love]. I’ve been with my boyfriend [Scott Speer] for three years. I need someone I can be myself [around]..This business is something I love to do, and it’s my job, but I like to talk about other things. I’ve always been attracted to someone who doesn’t do the same thing as me, because, at the end of the day, you have more to talk about. But you have to have trust and communication. Those are really big things in a relationship.”


(SOURCE: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/11/01/ashley-tisdale-covers-jezebel/)