segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2012

Taylor Swift cover girl of Cosmopolitan



"With the release of her new album, "Red," taking the charts by storm, Taylor Swift took time to cover the November 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.
The 22-year-old singer looked stunning in a violet blouse and skirt ensemble for the Matt Jones shot front page, while opening up about topics from her love life to her upcoming tour.
A few highlights from Miss Swift's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan!
The Article
On her upcoming Red tour:
"I didn't think I could be any more excited about my RED album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for The RED Tour. I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans!"

On the best relationship advice she's received:
"Jay Leno told me, 'It's easy. Just marry your conscience. Marry the one who wants to make you a better person.'"

If her house was on fire and could only save one thing, it would be:
"[My] cat. She's the only one who understands me. And she's so funny looking."


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/taylor-swift-covers-cosmopolitan-december-2012-751544)