sexta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2012

Sofia Vergara cover girl of Glamour UK



"Taking a break from her "Modern Family" duties, Sofia Vergara pitched in on promotions by landing on one of three gorgeous covers for the 2012 TV Special issue of Glamour UK magazine.
The 40-year-old actress looked stunning in a white lacy Dolce & Gabbana dress for the Walter Chin shot front page while opening up about everything from her engagement to Nick Loeb to using her looks to her advantage.
A few highlights from Miss Vergara's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Glamour UK!
The Article
On her "Modern Family" character:
"It's so easy for me to play Gloria, it's not like someone who has to play a doctor or lawyer and memorize all these technical words. The writers are brilliant - I used to give them input but now they know me so well they can even write my mispronunciations. They d all the hard work, I just turn up and try to make it funny."

On being underestimated because of her looks:
"Look, I'm 40 years old and have been in the entertainment industry for 23 years. I know there is always someone younger and prettier on teh horizon, so if you don't have anything else to fall back on, you're long gone. I don't feel the need to apologize for my looks - I always took advantage of the doors they opened for me. Likewise, I never felt I had to prove my intelligence or how business-minded I am."

On her fiance Nick Loeb:
"I never really planned on getting married again. I had my son and it just wasn't a priority. But I love being in love, and I'm very happy right now, it's perfect.""


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sofia-vergara/sofia-vergara-covers-glamour-uk-2012-tv-special-issue-749934)