sexta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2012

Nikki Reed cover girl of Glow magazine






"Nikki Reed lights up the cover of Glow‘s November 2012 issue.
The 24-year-old actress opened up to the beauty magazine about being grateful for what she’s been given, Twilight, and music. Check it:
On dabbling in the music side of things: “It’s not my goal to go out and release a record or try a tour. I have a lot of respect for people who do it; it’s just not for me.”
On taking everything in: “I’m not being pessimistic and saying, ‘Oh, I’m done when Twilight ends,’ but I am aware of how unique this specific moment in time is with this fan base, and how wonderful it is. I try to take it all in, be grateful for it and appreciate it.”

(SOURCE: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/10/25/nikki-reed-covers-canadas-glow-magazine/)