quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2012

Nicole Richie at The Ellen DeGeneres Show







"Nicole Richie sniffs a shirtless hunk’s chest during a segment for The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs on Thursday (October 18).
The 31-year-old fashion designer appeared to promote her new fragrance,Nicole by Nicole Richie.
Ellen decided to test Nicole and see if she could smell her fragrance when compared to other scents by having her smell some hunky shirtless dudes!
“He’s a great dog. I’ve only had him about a week but he’s so sweet. He’s really [my husband] Joel [Madden]’s dog. I actually told Joel, I don’t want to pick up after any thing ever again. I’ve got my kids so I’m going to let you do that. It’s his dog but I like to you know, snuggle. I like to hug him and kiss him,” Nicole shared about her new family dog."

(SOURCE: http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/18/nicole-richie-sniffs-a-hunk-for-ellen-degeneres/)