sexta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2012

Nicole Kidman photoshoop by Terry Richardson


"Terry Richardson is one of today’s most prolific photographers, and he’s just shared some outtakes from his Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot with Nicole Kidman.
The “Moulin Rouge” actress looks super sexy in the newly-unveiled images, featuring the infamous “creepy guy” glasses that Richardson is known for.
In another shot, Nicole poses along with Terry up against the backdrop of a tough-looking monster truck.
Kidman gushes about her husband Keith Urban in her interview with Harper’s- “He just gave me confidence through just being very kind to me and understanding me, opening me up to trying things, my sexuality, those sorts of things.”"

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-kidman/nicole-kidman%E2%80%99s-harper%E2%80%99s-bazaar-outtakes-746229)