sexta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2012

Giada de Laurentiiscover girl of Women's Health magazine




"She can whip up to-die-for dishes with the best of them yet manages to maintain a healthy figure, which makes Giada de Laurentiis the perfect fit as cover girl for the November 2012 issue of Women's Health magazine.
The 42-year-old Italian culinary guru struck a playful popcorn snacking pose for the Jeff Lipsky shot front page while teaching readers how to throw the perfect cocktail party.
Highlights from Giada's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Women's Health!
The Article
On her houseguests:
"I think it's a very personal thing. If you're coming over to my house, I'm saying you're special, and everyone gets the family treatment."

On enlisting help when entertaining guests:
"I find the things that I know people around me are good at and enjoy doing, and that's what I have them do."

On why she won't pass off grocery shopping duties:
"I have a menu in mind, but I'm a visual, tactile person. I have to see my stuff. It's what I like to do. It helps me to relax."

On her cooking clothing of choice:
"There's something elegant yet comfortable about a dress... A lot of times I'll wear something printed so it disguises anything on me.""


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/giada-de-laurentiis/giada-de-laurentiis-covers-womens-health-november-2012-731255)