terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012

Kristen Stewart cover girl of Fashion magazine


"With a world of drama surrounding her, Kristen Stewart scored herself a feature in the November 2012 issue of Fashion magazine.
The 22-year-old actress adorned herself in form-fitting Balenciaga dress for the gorgeous spread while dishing about topics including fashion to her distaste for real flowers.
A few highlights from Miss Stewart's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fashion!
On designer Nicolas Ghesquière:
“I think he’s f*cking amazing. I was like, ‘Do you want me to stand a certain way to show the curves of the dress? Do you want me to model it up?’ By default, you sort of learn these things over the years, but they were like, ‘No, no, no, just stuff your hands in your pockets and just stand there.’”

On her chemistry with the famed fashion icon:
“Sometimes you meet people and instantly recognize something in them, and you explore that friendship because you want to figure out what you recognized about them at that first second.”

On why she doesn’t like real flowers:
“I would much rather keep them in the garden. Things need to move. I just feel like flowers are dead. They smell great, but I’m not a huge fan.”"

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristen-stewart/kristen-stewart-talks-balenciaga-florabotanica-gig-fashion-magazine-744394)