quarta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2012

Kate Moss cover girl of Vanity Fair


"Celebrating the 25th anniversary of her first modeling gig, Kate Moss graced the December 2012 cover of Vanity Fair magazine.
Sporting a blonde bob, the 38-year-old model looked stunning for the Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot front page while opening up about everything from missing her ex, Johnny Depp to regretting her famous 1992 Calvin Klein photo shoot.
Highlights from Miss Moss' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Vanity Fair!
The Article
On dealing with the paparazzi:
"I just wear black jeans now. Or gray. If you do a different look every day, they’re going to be waiting for the next look, and then it’s a paparazzi shot. Whereas if you just wear the same thing, then they get bored and leave you alone.”

On crying over her ex, Johnny Depp:
“There’s nobody that’s ever really been able to take care of me. Johnny did for a bit. I believed what he said . . . like if I said, ‘What did I do?,’ he’d tell me. And that’s what I missed when I left. I really lost that gauge of somebody I could trust. Nightmare. Years and years of crying. Oh, the tears!”

On regretting her 1992 Calvin Klein photo shoot that skyrocketed her career:
“I had a nervous breakdown when I was 17 or 18, when I had to go and work with Marky Mark and Herb Ritts. It didn’t feel like me at all. I felt really bad about straddling this buff guy. I didn’t like it. I couldn’t get out of bed for two weeks. I thought I was going to die. I went to the doctor, and he said, ‘I’ll give you some Valium,’ and Francesca Sorrenti, thank God, said, ‘You’re not taking that.’ It was just anxiety. Nobody takes care of you mentally. There’s a massive pressure to do what you have to do. I was really little, and I was going to work with Steven Meisel. It was just really weird—a stretch limo coming to pick you up from work. I didn’t like it. But it was work, and I had to do it.”


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-moss/kate-moss-covers-vanity-fair-december-2012-752260)