terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt at the UCLA Hospital






"On the mend from her recent accident, Jennifer Love Hewitt made a stop at the UCLA Hospital before heading out and about in Los Angeles, CA on Monday (October 15).
 
“The Client List” actress looked beautiful even with a blue cast on her right arm, sporting a black romper to go with it.

According to Jennifer’s twitter page, she hurt herself during preparations for the upcoming season of her show, writing, “Guess who broke her wrist yesterday boxing to get fit for season two!;( I will be spending the weekend resting in my pjs.”
No worries though, as Miss Hewitt is still keeping up with her schedule. She later tweeted, “Thanks for all the concern about my wrist. Has slowed me down but hasn't stopped me. Have a great day.”"
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-love-hewitt/jennifer-love-hewitt-gets-her-arm-checked-out-744153)