domingo, 14 de outubro de 2012

Hilary Duff at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood














"Hitting up the celeb favorite hotspot for all things Halloween, Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie took their son Luca for his first pumpkin picking extravaganza at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood, CA on Saturday (October 13).
The 25 year-old actress looked like quite the proud mama as she was seen taking pictures of her little man and enjoying all of the festivities.
Speaking of her adorable 6 month-old son, Hilary recently opened up to Parents.com about her reservations on raising him in the Hollywood spotlight.
"I am even scared of (Luca) growing up getting his picture taken all the time and feeling different. I saw a rag magazine the other day - I was having my hair done or something - and the headline said, 'Who Wore It Better?' and the photo showed (Tom Cruise's daughter) Suri Cruise and so-and-so's kid. They had the same dress on, and (magazine editors) put these kids up against each other. I'm just thinking that this is sickening. Now that I'm a mom and I have a child, I can't imagine. It's not right," Duff said."
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/hilary-duff/hilary-duffs-family-filled-pumpkin-picking-fun-743200)