quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2012

Christina Applegate cover girl of More Canada magazine



"Taking a break from her hit show "Up All Night," Christina Applegate garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the November 2012 issue of More Canada magazine.
The 40-year-old actress looked darling in a simple black Inhabit top for the Peggy Sirota shot front page while dishing about everything from battling breast cancer to raising a toddler.
Highlights from Miss Applegate's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to More Canada!
The Article
On returning for her role in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues:"
"The female role is oftentimes interchangeable or expendable in a man flick. I'm glad they recoginized I was a part of that team.

On raising a toddler:
"We don't know the best thing to do. She's starting to get really defiant when we say no and look back at us with an evil look in her eye."

On her 2008 breast cancer diagnosis:
"I had two lumpectomies, and I was supposed to start radiation. Then I found out I had the gene [the BRCA1 gene mutation that increases risk and recurrence of breast and ovarian cancers], abd my decision was to undergo the prophylactic double mastectomy.""

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-applegate/christina-applegate-covers-more-canada-november-2012-731053)