sexta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2012

AnnaLynne McCord cover girl of Regard magazine












"Talking a break from her "90210" duties, AnnaLynne McCord garnered herself some added exposure by covering the November 2012 issue of Regard magazine.
The 25-year-old actress looked stunning in Yoyo Yeung for the front page shot while opening up about being a "math nerd" and how it affects her sense of style.
A few highlights from Miss McCord's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Regard!
On how she picks out clothing:
"It's all mathematics to me. Geometry, I am not a fashionista, I see lines and symmetry. The way I decide if I like something is purely based on an equation I have in my head that allows me to see if the ratio of 'blousey' to 'fitted' regarding the outfit, is to my liking."

On being a math nerd:
"But the good news is t2hat it allowed me, a terribly-dressed math nerd, to become an actress who doesn't look like a complete frump."



(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/annalynne-mccord/annalynne-mccord-covers-regard-november-2012-746570)