segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2012

Zac Efron cover boy of Backstage magazine


"Zac Efron gets candid on the newest issue for of Backstage magazine.
The 24-year-old actor opened up about his acting origins, where he’s going in the industry and what he hopes to accomplish in his career. Check it:
On his motive: “I might not be the greatest actor, but I walk in to every project willing to work hard. There are a lot of people who can slide on talent their whole lives; they’re just naturally gifted. I’ve never considered myself one of those people. I enjoy outworking the opposition.”
On The Paperboy: “It’s crucial for me to be finding roles that I don’t necessarily have the answers to. I’m proud to say I was courageous enough to step into a part I didn’t fully understand and followed my director blindly.”
On future franchise roles: “It’s not that I’m opposed to doing a big-budget action movie. But it has to be the right project. I don’t know that I’ve earned the right to hold a gun, if that makes sense. I need to pay my dues.”
(SOURCE: http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/15/zac-efron-covers-backstage-magazine/)