quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Taylor Swift cover girl for Rolling Stone magazine


"Getting ready to release her fourth studio album "Red" on October 22, Taylor Swift pitched in on promotions by covering the November 2012 issue of Rolling Stone magazine.
Putting her legs on display, the 22-year-old singer sat on the ground and draped a varsity jacket around her shoulders for the front page shot while opening up about love and tackling rumors that she crashed a wedding with her boyfriend Conor Kennedy.
A few highlights from Miss Swift's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Rolling Stone!
The Article
On rumors that she crashed a wedding this summer:
“I think that story was based on the biggest misunderstanding, ’cause I would never knowingly show up somewhere that I thought I wasn’t invited to, and I would never want to upstage anybody.”

On the bizarre rumor that she kidnapped her boyfriend Conor Kennedy to take him to Nashville:
“How did I kidnap him? You can’t kidnap a grown man! These are serious accusations, now! It’s an interesting way to spin something into a story. See, this is why I don’t read stuff.”

On falling in love:
"The way I look at love is you have to follow it, and fall hard, if you fall hard. You have to forget about what everyone else thinks. It has to be an us-against-the-world mentality. You have to make it work by prioritizing it, and by falling in love really fast, without thinking too hard. If I think too hard about a relationship I’ll talk myself out of it. …I have rules for a lot of areas of my life. Love is not going to be one of them."

On having faith in her fans:
“In the beginning, when there would be a tiny news story about something that wasn’t true, I thought that meant my fans weren’t gonna show up to my next concert. But now, knock on wood… I feel like my fans have my back and I have theirs.”

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/taylor-swift/taylor-swift-covers-rolling-stone-november-2012-741383)