quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

Sofia Vergara in Beverly Hills






"Taking a break from filming scenes, Sofia Vergara was spotted grabbing a cup of Joe at Brighton Coffee Shop in Beverly Hills on Wednesday (October 10).
The 40-year-old actress donned an off the shoulder sweater with a pair of comfy leggings and tennis shoes for her quick snack stop.
In a recent interview with the UK edition of OK Magazine, the “Modern Family” star was asked how she felt when people mistakenly assumed that her 20-year-old son is her sibling.
“I love that! Especially when they say he's my brother,” Miss Vergara said. “But he hates it if I'm with him and someone says, 'Oh tell your sister to come,' and I don't correct them. He's like, 'Tell them you're my mom!' But I don't.""
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sofia-vergara/sofia-vergaras-beverly-hills-caffeine-break-741249)