quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

Salma Hayek cover for More magazine




"With her new movie "Here Comes the Boom" set to hit theaters on October 12th, Salma Hayek garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the October 2012 issue of More magazine.
The 46-year-old Mexican born actress looked picture perfect in a Bottega Veneta dress for the Alexei Hay shot front page while dishing about everything from marriage to filming a striptease despite being injured.
Highlights from Miss Hayek's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to More!
The Article
On her previous preconceived notions about marriage:
"I didn't think marriage worked. I thought everybody who was married was secretly miserable – that it was something they just put up with for their children."

On being married to Francois Henri Pinault:
"I have a master of decision-making helping me out, so of course my life and my career are better. I really enjoy having somebody that I can be weak with. If I'm insecure or afraid, I can talk about it, and he'll give me strength and courage. With us, there's no power struggle. I don't mind doing things for him because he does so much for me, and he feels the same way."

On filming a striptease lying down due to an ankle injury for 'Savages':
"It worked for the character and turned out to be very sexy. I thought, 'What the heck! This for sure will be the last prostitute I ever play. In the next one, I'll be the madam.'""

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/salma-hayek/salma-hayek-covers-more-october-2012-735167)