sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

Rosie Huntington Whiteley at the Chateau Marmont








"Still looking striking after a night of partying, Rosie Huntington Whiteley emerged from the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Friday night.
The "Transformers 3" actress sported a furry striped jacket, hot pink shiny pants, and flesh-toned heeled sandals as she chatted with friends outside.
Recently, InStyle magazine interviewed the 25-year-old model on her own style choices. She reveals, "I'm a jeans and T-shirt girl, as I'm always on the go, but at night, I'll wear silk camisoles, leather pants and big heels. I have a sizeable collection of vintage dresses - the LA climate means I'm in them a lot!"
For fans hoping to capture some of the English beauty's fashion sense, she advises, "The best style advice I've ever heard is 'dress for yourself.' I can't stand slogan tops or when adults wear Hello Kitty designs.""
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rosie-huntington-whiteleys-stylin-night-chateau-marmont-742579)