quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Nicole Scherzinger at the All Saints Store in London










"Treating herself to some serious retail therapy, Nicole Scherzinger made a trip to the All Saints Store in London, England today (October 11).
The former Pussycat Doll singer definitely took a liking to the wares on the rack, trying on several outfits during her outing.
And it sounds like famed choreographer Travis Payne is a big fan of Nicole, as he told press she’s the perfect pick for “X Factor” judge.
Payne explained, ''I think Nicole's very qualified. I remember being a judge on a show called 'Popstars' years ago which is where I found her, and was very insistent in her continuing on in the process through the auditions.”
''She always thanks me for that, but I saw in her that she was a star and she just needed to be discovered. I met her in Chicago. She was in college and she had pigtails and glasses - not at all the vixen that we've come to know now! I think she's immensely talented and she's had enough experience that she can mentor others.''"
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-scherzinger/nicole-scherzinger-all-saints-shopper-741950)