terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

Nicole Kidman on the set of “Grace of Monaco”







"Hard at work on her new project, Nicole Kidman showed up on the set of “Grace of Monaco” in Monaco this afternoon (October 9).
The “Eyes Wide Shut” actress channeled the spirit of Grace Kelly as she filmed scenes centered on her involvement with Monaco’s Prince Rainier III under the direction of Olivier Dahan.
In a recent interview, Nicole confessed that while her ten-year marriage to Tom Cruise seemed fairly positive, she had a rough time overall.
“In those early years, it was like, ‘I’m here and I’m clutching onto your arm, and it all feels a little overwhelming and really strange.’ And I was shy. Deeply shy. I didn’t feel comfortable at all. But I felt very comfortable at home.”
On the other hand, Kidman eventually found her soul mate in Keith Urban. “He just gave me confidence. Through just being very kind to me and understanding me, opening me up to trying things, my sexuality, those sorts of things… (He has) a bigger, stronger personality; that’s what I’ve been drawn to. I need protection. Everyone wants to feel someone’s got their back.”"
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-kidman/nicole-kidman-%E2%80%9Cgrace-monaco%E2%80%9D-gal-740357)