terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012

Miranda Lambert cover of Good Housekeeping magazine



"Taking a break from picking her guitar, Miranda Lambert garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the November 2012 issue of Good Housekeeping magazine.
The 28-year-old country singer looked darling in a canary yellow top for the David A. Keeps shot front page while dishing about everything from what sets her off to being broke.
Highlights from Miss Lambert's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Good Housekeeping!
The Article
On her husband Blake Shelton:
"Blake's 90% good ol' boy and 10% bad boy, which is a really great balance.I'm flattered that people think he's attractive. It's cool to be on his arm, like, 'I'm with him, so back up, ladies!'"

On what makes her tick:
"I hate when people think I've changed. My defenses really go up if somebody assumes that I'm any different as a person than who I was back in high school."

On owning more than 4,000 acres:
"We don't buy Mercedes or mansions, we buy land. We've been married almost a year and a half, but have only been in the same place together for about five months. At this rate, we'll be newlyweds for three years."

On knowing what it's like to struggle financially:
"I do appreciate every single dollar I earn... My parents lost everything they had...we were homeless. Our whole world turned upside down. I know it's not that they weren't working or trying. Sometimes you just get down on your luck, and I learned so much from that.""

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-lambert/miranda-lambert-covers-good-housekeeping-november-2012-731171)