quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

Miley Cyrus: Doctor’s Appointment Darling




"Getting her yearly checkup, Miley Cyrus headed over to her doctor’s office in Tarzana, California yesterday afternoon (October 9).
Joined by her mother Tish, the “Party in the USA” babe wore a bright yellow arm bandage as a result of having blood drawn.
As for her film “LOL,” slated to hit DVD this month, Miley explained that she tried to make a graceful transition from her child star status to a more mature young woman.
"I hope they see me as someone who is maturing, not stepping away from my younger fans but maturing, and picking roles that I can really relate to. I came from a franchise Hannah Montana and Ashley Greene came from Twilight so I’m happy for people to see her in a totally new way and she couldn’t be more opposite."