segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2012

Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish at Louis Armstrong Airport









"Making their arrival in New Orleans, Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish showed up at Louis Armstrong Airport yesterday afternoon (October 14).
The “Superman Returns” actress and her director beau held hands and walked arm-in-arm through the terminal as Kate prepared to begin filming “Homefront” along with James Franco, Jason Statham, and Winona Ryder.
During her recent trip to Australia, Miss Bosworth gushed, "Michael has never been here and this country inhabits such an intimate part of my heart."
"I love this country and I've had some of my fondest memories here, so we did the Bondi to Bronte walk - which was something I did daily when I lived here. One of my favorite places was called Kawa. I ate there all the time when I lived here, so we went there for lunch. I'm so happy to be here, it's great when you revisit a place where around each corner holds such a fantastic memory and to share that with him.""
(SOURCE: http://adf.ly/DiYqY)