quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Jennifer Lopez in Italy






"Showing some love to her Italian fans, Jennifer Lopez showed up at her hotel in Bologna, Italy this afternoon (October 11).
Joined by her kids Max and Emme and boyfriend Casper Smart, the “Waiting for Tonight” hitmaker waved to the crowd as she headed inside to prepare for her concert this evening.
In related news, J. Lo was the topic of conversation during Ben Affleck’s recent interview with the Hollywood Reporter.
The “Good Will Hunting” stud/Lopez’s ex-fiance, shared, "We don't have the kind of relationship where she relies on me for advice, but we do have the kind of relationship where there'll be an e-mail saying, 'Oh, your movie looks great.' I remember when she got American Idol. I said 'This was really smart. Good luck.' I touch base. I respect her. I like her. She's put up with some stuff that was unfair in her life, and I'm really pleased to see her successful.”"
(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-lopez/jennifer-lopez-bologna-italy-babe-741763)