sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2012

Holly Madison: Perky Pumpkin Picker





Stepping out for a few errands, Holly Madison headed over to her local Whole Foods market with her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella on Wednesday (October 10).
The pregnant “Girls Next Door” starlet looked beautiful in a green dress paired with black heels as she carefully selected a pair of pumpkins and carried them suggestively out to her car.
Of her pregnancy so far, Holly told press, "It's actually easier than I thought. I haven't had any of the crazy side effects...No morning sickness or anything yet. So I've been lucky!"
She added, “I crave blueberries all the time. So I'm making blueberry muffins and blueberry smoothies, so knock on wood my cravings stay healthy.""
(SOURCE. http://celebrity-gossip.net/holly-madison/holly-madison-perky-pumpkin-picker-741346)