segunda-feira, 8 de outubro de 2012

Fergie showed up at LAX



"Gearing up for an outbound flight, Fergie showed up at LAX International Airport in Los Angeles this morning (October 8).
The “Big Girls Don’t Cry” singer looked a bit sleepy given the early hour, though she still dressed to impress as she encountered some shutterbugs.
Last month, Fergie launched her debut line of color cosmetics with Wet ‘n’ Wild, consisting of a 21-piece range of goodies.
She told press, “It was important to me that my line is affordable to my fans but I wanted to give it a luxury spin. It’s that extra little limited-edition feel of fashion. This is a brand that is truly nostalgic for me. For me and my Latinas in my area growing up, Wet ‘n’ Wild was the brand.”
"(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/fergie/fergie-flies-friendly-skies-739840)