terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

Emily Blunt on Harper's Bazaar Australia magazine





"With her new movie "Looper" taking the box office by storm, Emily Blunt pitched in on promotions by covering the November 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia magazine.
The 29-year-old actress looked stunning in a Just Cavalli Resort 2012 dress for the Jason Bell shot front page while opening up about choosing various roles to why hubby John Krasinski is terrified of her.
A few highlights from Miss Blunt's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Harper's Bazaar Australia!
The Article
On becoming a well known actress:
"It's been a pretty wild and amazing ride. Usually I just try and go with the flow. I don't have a huge recognition of where I am. I don't recognize two people might see it."

On roles she stays away from:
"I hate it when you read a script and of course the character who is compassionate or gets emotional or submissive is the girl. I always try and steer clear of that. I know what I feel like when I read those scenes: it's like I do an internal eye roll and straight away I know that I am out; I can't do that character."

On training five days a week for her film "All You Need Is Kill:"
"I've got abs of steel now. My husband says he's scared he's going to wake up one morning and [find that] I'm benching him. He's terrified.""

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/emily-blunt/emily-blunt-covers-harpers-bazaar-australia-november-2012-738132)