sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

Ellie Goulding cover girl for Paper magazine




"After releasing her second studio album "Halcyon" earlier this month, Ellie Goulding garnered herself some added exposure by covering the November 2012 issue of Paper magazine.
The 25-year-old singer looked stunning in a Miu Miu dress for the Jacqueline Di Milia shot front page while opening up about her album and her broken relationship with her father.
A few highlights from Miss Goulding's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Paper!
The Article
On not liking photo shoots:
"I know for a fact that there are certain angles of my face I don't like, but I'd rather someone see lots of different things that I do with my face than one pose."

On not holding back when writing her songs:
"This album is really about coping with loss. I don't really hold back when it comes to emotional stuff. I'm very explicit, very honest and very open and I can't help but write quite sad songs. It just happens. I do try writing happy songs but every single song has a downside."

On her broken relationship with her father:
"I have no idea who he is really, as a person. It just feels like a missing piece. It's sad. It's like something that could have been really awesome came to nothing. I think that's something I question a lot, and it's had a big effect on my record as well. [But it's helped] being able to write songs that explain so much.It's like, 'OK, there it is written out and I get to sing it every night. That is probably daunting to a lot of people but I find it really reassuring and comforting because I'm not alone anymore, you know?""

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ellie-goulding/ellie-goulding-covers-paper-november-2012-742491)