sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

Colin Farrell cover boy for DETAILS magazine




"With his new movie "Seven Psychopaths" hitting theaters today (October 12), Colin Farrell landed himself on the November 2012 cover of DETAILS magazine.
Pulling a grey sweater over a denim top, the 36-year-old actor posed for the Mark Seliger shot front page while dishing about everything from his love life to his substance-filled past.
Highlights from Mr. Farrell's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to DETAILS!
The Article
On his days of abusing drugs and alcohol:
"Oh, I wouldn't tell a truth all day. If I'd had chicken and beans for dinner, I'd tell you I had steak and potatoes. No purpose, just habit. The amount of energy you have to put in and the amount of lies you have to tell to keep a drug habit alive, it's fairly significant. Your whole life is a lie."

On embracing the unknown as a father of two:
"Not knowing what the f*ck I'm doing as a dad is huge. I don't know what I'm doing, and that's a very liberating thing. You just go, 'Oh look, there's sh*t on the floor.' There's actually sh*t on the floor—I have a picture of it on my phone. So what do you do? You clean it up, put a diaper on his a**, and that's that. It's just about being present for these guys."

On his love life:
"I haven't been in a relationship in a while. Two and a half years since I was with Henry's mother. If I ever do get involved with somebody again, I will try as much as possible to shut my f*cking mouth and stay f*cking present. Love in action, man! Not love in f*cking words.""

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/colin-farrell/colin-farrell-covers-details-november-2012-731154)