quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

Catherine McNeil cover for Vogue Australia's









"Getting back to the runway after a two year hiatus, Catherine McNeil was chosen to grace the cover of Vogue Australia's November 2012 issue.
The 23-year-old Australian fashion model rocked tattoo-revealing white beachwear for the Benny Horne shot spread while dishing about everything from her work respite to her evolving personal style.
Highlights from Miss McNeil's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Vogue Australia.
The Article.
On taking a two year hiatus:
"I was totally burned out. I took two years off because I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I've been modeling since I was 13 and, you know, you just need to take time out. I did absolutely nothing. I didn't pick up a fashion magazine for a year and a half. I just wanted to enjoy myself and do so-called normal things. As far as fashion goes, I didn't want to know what was going on at all."

On her evolving personal style:
"I appreciate the clothes a lot more now. [In my wardrobe] there's always a lot of black and I love leather, but I'm starting to wear more dresses. I'm trying to mix it up a little bit - I kind of get in trouble from my agency; they're like: 'Femme it up a little bit!'"

On how many tattoos she has:
"I'd rather not say. You say a number and then you're labeled with that. [Terry Richardson] put pictures of the tattoos online, so people think some are new that have been there for a long time. I'd rather let people speculate.""

(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/catherine-mcneil/catherine-mcneil-covers-vogue-australia-november-2012-731224)