quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2012

Ben Affleck on The Hollywood Reporter magazine




 "With his new movie "Argo" set to hit theaters on October 12th, Ben Affleck pitched in on promotions by covering the November 2012 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Rolling up one of the sleeved to his simple button-up, the 40-year-old actor donned a closed mouth smile for the Frank W. Ockenfels 3 shot front page while dishing about his wife Jennifer Garner to his friendship with Jennifer Lopez.
Highlights from Mr. Affleck's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to The Hollywood Reporter!
The Article
On redefining his character in "Argo:"
"He was a little bit more broken in the draft that we got. He was older, an alcoholic. And I changed that and made his personal stuff revolve more around his family and losing his marriage."

On staying in touch with Jennifer Lopez:
"We don’t have the kind of relationship where she relies on me for advice, but we do have the kind of relationship where there’ll be an e-mail saying, ‘Oh, your movie looks great.’ I remember when she got American Idol. I said: ‘This was really smart. Good luck.’ I touch base. I respect her. I like her. She’s put up with some stuff that was unfair in her life, and I’m really pleased to see her successful.”

On his wife Jennifer Garner:
“She truly is kind. She means no one any harm. She doesn’t have ill will for any person. She’s not competitive with other people. She’s not spiteful. It’s one of those things where it becomes almost aggravating at times. Every time I go, ‘F— him!’ I see in her face that she just thinks that’s petty and small.”

On life before marriage and children:
"I went to rehab for being 29 and partying too much and not having a lot of boundaries and to clear my head and try to get some idea of who I wanted to be. It was more a 'let me get myself straight,' before it became a rite of passage."