terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

Victoria Justice cover girl of Girl’s Life magazine


"Victoria Justice goes glamorous on the December 2012/January 2013 cover of Girl’s Life magazine.
The 19-year-old actress/singer opened up to the glossy about the shocking cancellation of her hit Nick show, Victorious.
“I saw a missed call from Leon [Thomas, who played Tori’s bestie, André], then a text from Daniella [Monet, who played Tori’s sister, Trina] saying, ‘See ya, Victorious.’ I thought it was just an inside joke,” Victoria admitted.
When she finally got the official word, Vic added, “It threw me for a loop. We were a hit show. Before I knew it, ‘Don’t Cancel Victorious’ was trending [on Twitter]. I think they [the fans] were as shocked about the decision as I was. You don’t expect it to be canceled out of the blue.”
“She was so passionate about her singing career,” she says of her character, Tori. “I would have liked to see her work on an album and pursue her dream of becoming a popstar.”


(SOURCE: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/11/13/victoria-justice-talks-victorious-cancellation-in-girls-life-december-2012/)