quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

Leslie Mann cover girl of Marie Claire magazine




"With her new movie "This is 40" set to hit theaters on December 21st, Leslie Mann scored herself a feature in the December 2012 issue of Marie Claire magazine.
Playfully pushing Judd Apatow's face, the 40-year-old actress posed with her husband for the hot Tesh shot spread while dishing about everything from motherhood to being cast in Judd's movies.
A few highlights from Miss Mann's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Marie Claire!
On finding her way to comedy::
"I didn’t think, I want to do dramas or I want to do comedies – I wasn’t clear in that way. I remember going out on more dramatic auditions, and people were laughing at me. And over the course of a year and a bunch of auditions, I kind of wound up here."

On getting cast in her husband Judd Apatow's films:
"It’s so nice to be able to have a say in things and Judd being open to collaborating because I’m very helpful in that area. And that’s why working with him is so great, because I get to have a say in things where normally I wouldn’t."

On motherhood:
"I am always jealous of people. I feel like they have such an advantage over everyone - unless the [parents] are, like, raging alcoholics and beating [their kids]. But to have the parents stay together and have that stability, I just feel people like that are so much more solid. Is that a lie I tell myself?""


(SOURCE: http://celebrity-gossip.net/leslie-mann/leslie-mann-december-2012-marie-claire-feature-763421)